Welcome to Sirius Canine Fertility, Inc. – Your Trusted Partner in Canine Reproduction
Sirius Canine Fertility, Inc. is owned & founded by Bridgett Higginbotham, RVT. Bridgett started this business in 2000 as the first mobile canine semen bank and is very proud of our continued reputation for excellence Located in the beautiful foothills of Grass Valley, California, we have mobile labs at several AKC licensed shows around California, and some surrounding states. In addition to the shows, we offer clinics for canine semen collection, freezing at private kennels and clubs upon request. We are also available weekdays at our office in Grass Valley for semen freezing, testicular harvest, progesterone testing, and breeding services. We are dedicated to providing unparalleled services in canine reproduction.
Comprehensive Canine Breeding Services
Our comprehensive breeding services include Transcervical Inseminations (TCI), Artificial Inseminations, Fresh Chilled Collection and Shipping, Progesterone Testing, and Veterinary Exams. We emphasize client education and provide individual attention to each specific bitch and breeding case. Sirius Canine Fertility, Inc. is one of the largest semen storage, export, and import facilities in the United States and Canada, and our export services are world renowned. We also have supplies available for sale for all your reproduction needs.
Meet Bridgett Higginbotham, RVT – Your Experienced Partner in Canine Reproduction
Bridgett, a licensed veterinary technician since 1987, renamed Sirius Canine Fertility, Inc. in 2014 to reflect its expanded services. Her extensive experience includes:
- Bulldog breeder since 1990
- Bulldog Club of America’s Breeder Hall of Fame
- Licensed AKC judge
- Bred, owned, and handled the #1 Bulldog in 1997
- Breeder of several Hall of Fame producers
- Beckett Award winners, Mother Superior award winners
Our Services – In Office and Mobile Laboratory
Sirius Canine Fertility, Inc. offers a range of services in-office and through our convenient mobile laboratory, including:
- Canine Semen Collection, Evaluation, and Freezing
- Fresh and Fresh Chilled Semen Collections and Breedings
- Artificial Insemination Services and Supplies
- Transcervical Inseminations
- Veterinary Exams for Breeding
- Brucella Testing
- Progesterone Testing and Breeding Consultations
- Frozen Semen Export Services
- Export Bloodwork Panels- for semen export to foreign countries (price depending on panel submitted)
- Testicular Harvest for Freezing- Research provided us with a successful program for the recovery, freezing and artificial insemination of canine sperm cells from the testes of dogs that have died or have been neutered.
All Services Are Confidential
At Sirius Canine Fertility, we prioritize client confidentiality, guaranteeing that all services conducted with us remain private and won’t be disclosed to fellow breeders. Trust us for discreet and professional solutions.
Our collaboration with veterinarians ensures confidentiality, and our export specialists handle seamless exports to other countries, staying updated on requirements to avoid delays or issues in customs. Our exports aren’t held up in customs or returned because they weren’t done correctly.
“Board and Breed” Service
For those living out of town, our “Board and Breed” service allows you to drop off your bitch, and we handle the progesterone testing, timing, and all breeding arrangements in collaboration with The Kennels, Grass Valley.
Contact Us for More Information and Pricing
For detailed information and pricing, please contact us!
Call or Text (530)273-9123 or Email