As a full service mobile laboratory, Sirius Canine Fertility, Inc offers the following convenient services:
- Collection, evaluation, and freezing of canine semen at the dog breeder’s kennel, veterinary clinics, and dog shows
- Artificial insemination services, products, and supplies
- Transcervical inseminations
- Surgical implant referrals.
- Brucella testing for routine screening or for exporting purposes
- Progesterone testing and consultations about your breeding needs.
- Export blood work panels for semen export to foreign countries
- Exporting to other Countries
- Board and Breed service
We also offer fresh cooled extended semen kits for transporting your semen. This technique allows the bitch owner the convenience and safety of having semen shipped directly to them instead of shipping their bitch to the stud dog.
Research has provided us with a successful program for the recovery, freezing and artificial insemination of canine sperm cells from the testes of dogs that have died or have been neutered.
We work closely with your veterinarian and all of our services are, of course, confidential.
Sirius Canine Fertility exports to other countries! We have someone on staff that specifically handles all exports for us, keeps up to date on the requirements and all our exports get to where they are supposed to go. They aren’t held up in customs or returned because they weren’t done correctly.
Sirius Canine Fertility also offers a ” Board and Breed” service. This service means you can drop off your girl if you live out of town and come back when she is pregnant! We work with local kennels and vet hospitals that will board your bitch, while we do the progesterones and timing and will make all the arrangements for the breeding, fresh, fresh chilled or frozen.
Please contact us for more information and pricing.
Email or call us for an in house appointment or see our Schedule for the next shows we will be attending.